Learning How To Cook
Mini Taco Cups
The only thing better than tacos is mini tacos in tiny cups!
It's like a taco, but mini. And if there's anything we are sure of, it's that everything is better when it's mini. Not only mini, but these taco cups are in perfectly portioned individual cups that will pull a creative twist on taco nights! Stuffed with seasoned beef, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream inside crispy wonton wrappers, this adorable cup will be the hit of this year's Super Bowl party!
PrepTime: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Salt to taste
1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes drained
24 wonton wrappers
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
Add the beef to the pan. Use a spatula to break up the meat, stirring constantly. Add the taco seasoning and salt to taste. You may not need to add salt if your brand of taco seasoning already contains salt.
2. Cook the meat for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in the canned tomatoes.
3. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Place one wonton wrapper into the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of meat into each cup and top with approximately 2 teaspoons of cheese.
5. Place a second wonton layer on top of the cheese, then add the remaining meat and cheese across all the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are browned and cheese is melted.
7. Top each taco cup with a small dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of green onions and tomato, then serve.
***This recipe is owned by dinnerattzoo.com. You can find the original recipe by clicking here.