Dried Moss from the craft store and gold coins from available at any party supply are the perfect pairing in this chic take on St. Patty's.
Notes from the LHTC Team:
We had a blast putting together this table. We contrasted classic white dishes and with green dried moss and touches of gold with gold coins and gold-tinted plastic ware from the craft store. It was a fun change from the ordinary and brought spring to life despite the chilly weather still lingering outside.
Zooming in on the Details
What we used:
1. Dried Moss, available in most floral sections of craft stores, like Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
Shop Dried Moss
2. Gold Chocolate Coins, available at party supply stores like Party City. You may even be able to find them in the holiday candy section at your local grocery store.
Shop Chocolate Coins
4. Champagne Flutes, ours are a vintage gold-rimmed set, but any champagne flute will do!
3. White Ceramic Dishes, we took advantage of our basic dishes, but you could buy plastic white plates at a party supply store if you don't have ceramic/porcelain.
5. Cheese Leaves, are printed parchment leaves that come in a variety of colors for summer, spring and fall. We loved the bright green leaves as accents on the table for that perfect Spring vibe.
6. Gold Plastic Ware, we used gold-tinted plastic ware from a craft or party store, but if you happen to have gold-tinted silverware, you're already set!
7. Vase with Greenery, we used a vintage vase from around the house with a fake branch of greenery. This is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of pieces you already have and inexpensive fake or real greenery either from the craft store or grocery store floral section.