5 Ways to Use Your Multicooker this Summer
The Multicooker isn't just for Winter stews and roasts.
1. Make Your Own Yogurt - flavored just how you like it. We love this how-to guide from Epicurious.
2. Super Quick Pulled Pork for the next impromptu gathering with friends - in about an hour and half flat. Check out this recipe from Pressure Cooking Today.
3. Take advantage of summer fruit with this Blackberry Peach Cobbler from Delish.
4. Keep things light and healthy with Salmon and Chili-Lime Sauce from Savory Tooth.
5. Tame that cheesecake craving with White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Minis from Recipe This.